FitdRim - Gym, Yoga, Fitness WordPress Theme is a great design idea for Gym, Yoga, Fitness to start a new website.
FitdRim is a Creative WordPress Theme In line with modern design, color fresh and dynamic. Creative Layout and Smart. Super Clear and Clean Layout! This is a great choice!
Thank you for purchasing our template!
Some Features Of The Theme
One Click Demo Install
Easy Installation & Setup
Fully Customizable Options
Retina Ready For Enabled Devices
Multiple Colors & Skins Throughout
Powerful Customization Options
Font, Icons Instead of Images
Eye-catching CSS3 Animations
Constant Updates & New Features
Incredible Shortcode Options
FitdRim: Offer Short
FitdRim: Special Offer
FitdRim: Help And Quote
FitdRim: Map With Conatct Form 7
FitdRim: Class Slider
FitdRim: Trainer Slider
FitdRim: Event Slider
FitdRim: Testimonial Slider
FitdRim: Gallery Slider
FitdRim: Product Slider
Custom Settings Options per page/post
Advanced Typography Options
Unlimited Sidebar Creation
Custom Widgets Are:
FitdRim: Recent Post
Fully Optimized For Speed
Visual Composer Included
Revolution Slider Included
Compatible with Contact Form 7
Compatible with Disquis Comment sistem
Powerful Theme options panel
Custom Menu Per Page/Post
Back to Top button
Custom, editable 404 Page (NEW)
Premium dedicated support included;
1. Download and unzip the WordPress package if you haven't already.
2. Create a database for WordPress on your web server, as well as a MySQL (or MariaDB) user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
3. (Optional) Find and rename wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php, then edit the file (see Editing wp-config.php) and add your database information.
4. Upload the WordPress files to the desired location on your web server:
If you want to integrate WordPress into the root of your domain (e.g. http://example.com/), move or upload all contents of the unzipped WordPress directory (excluding the WordPress directory itself) into the root directory of your
If you want to have your WordPress installation in its own subdirectory on your website (e.g. http://example.com/blog/), create the blog directory on your server and upload the contents of the unzipped WordPress package to the directory
via FTP. Note: If your FTP client has an option to convert file names to lower case, make sure it's disabled.
5. Run the WordPress installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the WordPress files.
If you installed WordPress in the root directory, you should visit: http://example.com/
If you installed WordPress in its own subdirectory called blog, for example, you should visit: http://example.com/blog/
The first option on how to install this Theme would be to directly upload the fitdrim.zip file via WordPress Theme Uploader.
>Log into your WordPress dashboard
>Navigate to Appearance > Themes
>Click Install Themes
>Now you just need to find the "fitdrim.zip" file in the Upload folder and hit Install now.
Theme Installation via FTP
The second option on how to install our Theme would be the upload via FTP manager. It really doesn't matter which of the two ways you choose, just choose the one you feel more comfortable with.
1. Login to your FTP account and navigate to your WordPress Installation directory
2. Navigate to the folder /wp-content/themes/
3. Upload the "fitdrim" folder (not the .zip-file).
4. Now log into your WordPress backend
5. Navigate to Appearance > Themes
6. Find the Theme and click Activate
Install & Setup Plugins
So at this stage you have probably noticed a warning, asking you to install recommended plugins. This is needed to get the Theme Panel plugin and a few other plugins for the theme to work perfectly. Installing that is very simple, you just
need to click Begin installing plugins and you will be redirected to the plugin installation page where you can install any Plugin you want or you need.
Import Demo Data - One-Click-Install
This theme comes with an amazing built-in feature: One-Click-Install -> Possibility to import demo data of the theme with one click only, and make your site look 1:1 with our demo.
Sounds cool? How can I install the demo?
Go to your WordPress Admin Panel -> FitdRim Theme Options Panel -> Demo Importer
Importing Revolution Slider Demo
Demo-sliders are located into the downloaded package/sampledata/Dummy_Revolution_Sliders/
Slider name: hompage1.zip
(*) - The sliders are automatically imported when the Demo Importer is fired. After completing the import the site will contain all demo data + revolution sliders
Theme Options Panel
If you want to change the general Options of the Theme, go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard Area to FitdRim Theme Panel. Here you have a tabbed Navigation where you can change a lot of Options of your new Theme:
Blog / Archive
Error 404 Layout
Error Page Settings
Import / Export
Feature: Custom Typography
Option Type: Theme Panel Option - To access this option and add new custom css to your website go to Theme Options Panel(Styling Settings Tab)
1. Body Font family - Change the main font family from the site(Will be applied to all elements from the site which don't have a font-family css rule applied);
2. Heading H1 Font family - Change the font family, font-size, line-height and letter spacing of Heading H1;
3. Heading H2 Font family - Change the font family, font-size, line-height and letter spacing of Heading H2;
4. Heading H3 Font family - Change the font family, font-size, line-height and letter spacing of Heading H3;
5. Heading H4 Font family - Change the font family, font-size, line-height and letter spacing of Heading H4;
6. Heading H5 Font family - Change the font family, font-size, line-height and letter spacing of Heading H5;
7. Heading H6 Font family - Change the font family, font-size, line-height and letter spacing of Heading H6;